How to add WileyPLUS to your Canvas Course.
The information below covers the steps neccessary to set up WileyPLUS in your course.
INSTRUCTORS: Before you begin:
- If you are using Inclusive Access, you must have made prior arrangements with the UNM Main Campus Bookstore to utilize the WileyPLUS materials.
- To enable WileyPLUS, you will first want to follow the instructions to set up RedShelf in your course (RedShelf is necessary for students to be able to opt-out).
- After RedShelf has been configured, click on Settings in your Course Navigation Menu.
- Click on Navigation, and drag the Wiley Course Resources tool from the Hidden section to the Course menu section.
- Click Save.
- The Wiley Course Resources tool should now appear in the Course menu.
- The next step is to link your WileyPLUS material to your Canvas Course, please visit “ How to log in and activate a WileyPLUS course”.
Instructor Documentation:How to add WileyPLUS to your Canvas Course
Accessing the WileyPLUS CourseHow to Login and Activate a Course
How to Import WileyPLUS in Canvas
Managing your CourseHow to Customize Course Resources
How to Add WileyPLUS Resources into the Course
eTextbookHow to Access your eText
Assignment ManagementHow to Create an Assignment
How to Create an Assignment using a Wiley Question Set
How to Edit an Assignment
How to Create and Edit a Question Pool
Overview of Assignment Policies
How to Reset an Assignment or Question
How to Review Student Assignment Submissions
Adaptive Assignments (select titles)How to Assign an Adaptive Assignment
How to View Student Work on an Adaptive Assignment
Adaptive Assignments Dashboard Overview